You probably wonder what a Junior Financial Controller does. The Controller’s responsibilities include overseeing all finance and reporting activities. This means directing and planning the preparation of reports that summarize and forecast business activities and financial positions in various areas of income and expenses. As a person of trust, you will work closely with the senior leadership team.
If you are passionate about numbers and statistic reports, with or without previous job experience and have graduated from or are almost through with your studies at the Faculty of Economics, we believe that this is a great opportunity for you.
- Faculty of Economics will be considered as an advantage
- Good knowledge of English (minimum B2), German is an advantage
- Affinity to work with numbers and tables
What will you do:
- Coordinating and preparing internal and external financial statements
- Providing management with different reports
- Assessing current financial operations, offering recommendations for improvement and implementing new processes
- Managing the budget process
- Deep understanding of the company’s core business
- Monitoring of KPI’s
- Working with colleagues from different departments and locations
- Participation in different projects
- Clear salary structure
- Detailed training
- Career development plan
- Private health insurance
- Plenty of non-commercial benefits
Chase the opportunity to continuously learn with us and create your path for further development by clicking on APPLY NOW!
We would love to meet you all, but only the candidates who make it through the narrow selection will be contacted.